SARWODEEP- Typewriting Training Institute
SARWODEEP- Typewriting Institute was formed with an ultimate motive to serve the poor and marginalized sections of the society for the residents in and around Periyakulam. The institution was inaugurated on 28th June, 1998 with the abundant blessings of the Almighty by Rev. Sr. Edwige, Provincial Superior. The students are provided not only degree courses but also imparted with technical education, exploration of spiritual values and knowledge of scriptures as beacon light to live their lives.
The diligence of the Sisters of St. Anne, Tiruchirappalli, elevated the strength of students for the institute. The government recognized the institute by offering temporary approval on 14th of January, 2003. The government also approved the institute permanently on 23rd of July, 2006 which energized our sisters to run the institute perseveringly. The classes commenced on 27th of June, 1998.
- Typewriting – English (Lower & Higher)
- Typewriting – Tamil (Lower & Higher)
- Short Hand – English
- Morning from 8.00 a.m to noon 1.00 p.m.
- Afternoon from 3.00 p.m to night 9.00 p.m.
Each student should pay Rs. 150 for every month. The poor and marginalized trainees are offered exemption of fee payment on the basis of benevolence.
- In the year 2009, our institute was recognized on the district and state level to receive laurels of appreciation certificate and silver trophy.
- On 28th of March, 2009 on the state level speed test competition, our student M.S. Abirami obtained 100 marks in Master of English among the students from 145 various institutions. She was awarded a shield and appreciation certificate.
- Rev. Sr. Jenifer as a student, on the state level competition for Bachelor of English obtained 100 marks which fetched her shield and certificate of appreciation for the institution.